Mark your calendars! Dine Originals Week restaurant week returns September 17-23, 2018! The city's best independent restaurants will offer original prix-fixe menus all week. You’ll find all the lunch and dinner menus here!
Looking for new ways to raise money for your charity, school, organization, sports team or cause? The Dine Originals Deck is the perfect easy fundraising tool!
This deck of 52 cards includes different deals from each Dine Originals Columbus member restaurant as well as local partners! Inside you'll find cards with a $10 promotional offer from each of the nearly 40 Dine Originals Columbus member restaurants, plus offers from Jazz Arts Group, ProMusica Chamber Orchestra, Wexner Center for the Arts, Watershed Distillery, North Market, Columbus Food Adventures, Celebrate Local and more. Over $500 in value for just $20!
You sell the Decks for $20 apiece, and you keep $10 for each Deck sold! Contact Dine Originals Columbus Executive Director Shelley Mann via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to get started today!
Dine Originals Columbus, a dynamic 15 year-old membership organization, with a mission to celebrate, support and promote its 30 locally owned restaurant members, seeks a part-time Executive Director to provide leadership, logistical support, board and committee assistance, and administrative services. The position reports to the Board of Trustees.
The Executive Director manages the day-to-day operations, coordinates the significant community outreach, implements the annual marketing plan, and serves as staff support to the Board of Trustees. The position provides an opportunity to help shape the diverse culinary scene, strengthen the local economy, and enrich the community.
- Candidates must have 5 or more years’ experience in sales, marketing, event management, and nonprofit or membership organization leadership. Additional requirements include
- Strong organizational abilities, including program development, project management, and contract/vendor oversight
- Knowledge of fundraising strategies and donor relations unique to nonprofit sector
- Strong sales experience to assist in actively recruiting and signing on new restaurant members
- Solid, hands-on, budget management and financial administrative skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience in restaurant management is a plus
Salary commensurate with experience and other qualifications. Lots of great food is an additional benefit!
Dine Originals Columbus is an equal opportunity employer. Interested parties may email a letter of interest with a resume to the President of the Board, Tom Anthony at email@example.com.
Mark your calendars! Dine Originals Week restaurant week returns March 19-25! The city's best independent restaurants will offer original prix-fixe menus all week. Browse menus online here: dineoriginalscolumbus.com/dine-originals-week-2018